The Dog Days of Summer
No one wants to replace their AC unit — even less so in the summer! As a homeowner, you should be aware of the signs it might be time to replace your unit and how to maintain your unit to get the most out of it.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your AC Unit
- Warm air blowing through registers
- Frequently tripped breakers
- Odd sounds or odors
- Unresponsive to thermostat controls
- Inconsistent cooling capacity
If you notice any of these, it could be a sign your days with that unit are numbered. That’s why preventative maintenance is so crucial.
Here’s what you can do to help maintain your unit for as long as possible.
- Make sure no debris or objects are blocking your outdoor unit.
- Change your air filter often (how often depends on your unit, use, and home).
- Have a professional perform annual maintenance.
It’s better to spend $119 on a tune-up than thousands of dollars on repairs or replacements. So, to avoid those unnecessary breakdowns, lower your utility bills, and ensure your system is running in tiptop shape, call us yearly to check out your AC unit.
Please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you shortly. We look forward to serving you!
Proudly ServingThe Chicagoland Area
Addison | Algonquin | Antioch | Arlington Heights | Aurora | Barrington | Bartlett | Batavia | Beloit | Belvidere | Bensenville | Bloomingdale | Bolingbrook | Buffalo Grove | Byron | Caledonia | Capron | Carol Stream | And Much More!VIew ALL