Boiler Services in Chicagoland
Serving McHenry, Kane, Lake, DuPage, Cook Counties and more!
We are proud to offer a wide range of services for the boiler in your home. We install, replace, service and perform maintenance on boilers throughout the Chicagoland area.
Need boiler assistance? Give us a call at (866) 350-4793.
With all equipment, preventative maintenance is essential to maintaining and extending its life span. We recommend annual maintenance on your boiler. During your yearly tune-up, our technicians will:
- Inspect the electrical system, boiler controls and thermostat
- Inspect the heat exchanger and flue
- Measure flue gas and carbon monoxide levels
- Test the electronic igniter/pilot light
- Adjust the thermocouple and clean the flame sensor
- Clean the burners and tubes
- Test the pressure relief valve, shut-off valves, and gas valves
- Test water regulator, pump, and expansion tank
- Inspect pipes and fittings for leaks or corrosion
In the dead of winter, you never want to be suddenly without heat. But, if you find yourself needing boiler repair, the professionals at Black Diamond are available 24/7. Some common boiler problems we see are:
- Intermittent shutdowns or startup problems
- Reduced head output or zoning issues
- Thermostat or control issues
- Ignition or combustion problems
- Pressure switch or relief valve failures
- Plumbing leaks or clogs
- Pump failures
High carbon monoxide output
Please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you shortly. We look forward to serving you!
Proudly ServingThe Chicagoland Area
Addison | Algonquin | Antioch | Arlington Heights | Aurora | Barrington | Bartlett | Batavia | Beloit | Belvidere | Bensenville | Bloomingdale | Bolingbrook | Buffalo Grove | Byron | Caledonia | Capron | Carol Stream | And Much More!VIew ALL