Heating Tune-Ups in Crystal Lake & the Surrounding Areas
In the Chicagoland area, winters are long and cold—which is why it is crucial to have a heating system that works safely and efficiently. Sometimes known as a tune-up or inspection, maintenance is essential if you want a heating system to have a long healthy life with minimal breakdowns. Scheduling an annual furnace inspection can ensure your furnace is ready for the winter ahead.
Looking for “furnace maintenance near me” in the McHenry area? Schedule maintenance for your furnace with Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical by contacting us online or giving us a call!
Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Many furnaces break down because of lack of maintenance. Similar to how your car should get an oil change, your furnace should receive a tune-up once per year. When you schedule an annual heating tune-up, you could see:
- Increased efficiency – As part of our inspection checklist, we will make sure your furnace is working at its peak performance levels to ensure it can reach maximum power efficiency.
- Lower energy bills – One of the first signs your unit isn’t working properly is a spike in monthly energy bills. Annual maintenance ensures your unit is clean and not working harder than it needs to.
- Longer lifespan – When you schedule annual maintenance, you can expect your unit to last longer with fewer major breakdowns.
- Fewer breakdowns – Many common breakdowns can be avoided if the unit was properly taken care of. Avoid costly breakdowns and schedule annual maintenance.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Black Diamond can work all on makes and models of furnaces whether they are electric or run on natural gas. During a tune-up, our technicians will complete an extensive list of tasks that will help prolong the life of your unit, including:
- Test and adjust the burners for maximum efficiency
- Inspect the heat exchanger for hairline cracks
- Inspect and adjust the ignition system
- Calibrate the blower assembly
- Inspect and test the vent pipe assembly
- Test and reset the thermostat
- Adjust and measure gas pressure to the unit
- Replace disposable filters
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections where necessary
- Test for continuity and amp draw across the blower motor
Furnace maintenance is not a task to DIY. This comprehensive heating service requires extensive HVAC knowledge and could pose danger to those who don’t know what they’re doing. Leave maintenance to the professionals!
Contact us online now to schedule furnace maintenance in McHenry, Naperville, or the surrounding areas!
About Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical
Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical Inc. is a family-owned and operated company located in McHenry, IL. We aren’t your average HVAC company, we provide an array of services and have expert technicians to do it. Whether you need a plumber, electrician, or HVAC technician, you can guarantee you will get a certified expert every time.
Our business focuses on three principles:
- We always answer the phone – Day or night, 365 days a year, your call will always be answered by a Black Diamond employee.
- We do what we say we are going to do – Our professional, prompt technicians will arrive when we promise. With our flat-rate pricing, you always know the price before we do the work. No hidden costs, no extra fees.
- We surround ourselves with the best people – We hire professional employees that are willing to help our customers no matter what. With their “whatever it takes” attitude, you can rest assured that we’ve got you covered.
Contact Black Diamond for Furnace Maintenance in the McHenry Area
When you are looking to schedule a furnace inspection for your home or office HVAC system, there is only one name you need to know—Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical. Don’t forget, we offer services for all four seasons, including AC maintenance!
Give us a call or contact us online for professional furnace maintenance services in McHenry, Naperville, or the surrounding areas.