Whether they are busy at work or just relaxing at home, most people spend a significant amount of time indoors. Homeowners and businesses rely on their HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems to accommodate daily activities while staying safe, healthy and comfortable. As a licensed and bonded contractor serving Crystal Lake, Barrington and the surrounding areas, Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical provides a wide variety of maintenance, installation and repair services for central appliances and the related infrastructure.
Complete Contractor Services
Our customers appreciate the convenience of having one contractor service the majority of the essential mechanical systems inside their home or office. We have extensive knowledge and experience relating to a number of trades including:
- Air Conditioning: Midwest summers are hot and humid, and it is important to select a contractor that offers comprehensive air conditioning services. Central AC products are available to meet any budget or performance expectation. Our system designers run complete load calculations on every new installation to ensure the capacity of the equipment precisely matches the building’s load. We are your experts for all makes and models from installation, repairs, and maintenance.
- Heating: When outdoor temperatures begin to fall, a reliable central heating and boiler appliance is a necessity. Our gas and oil furnaces provide economical comfort and quiet, reliable operation. We understand the aggravation associated with malfunctioning HVAC equipment and an unresponsive service provider. For home heating, boilers, and furnace service, we respond promptly to every inquiry and always strive to meet the customer’s expectations for timeliness and accuracy.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Continued advancements in construction standards have resulted in residential and commercial buildings that are much tighter and more energy efficient. Without a natural fresh air pathway, contaminants will begin to build up inside the living area and ductwork. This can negatively impact indoor air quality and also reduce HVAC system performance. Our IAQ solutions include filtration, ventilation, and duct cleaning. Removing indoor pollutants will help keep a home clean, smelling fresh and deprive undesirable organisms of the nutrients they need to propagate.
- Duct Cleaning: Over time, dirt and other debris accumulate inside a building’s air distribution system. When the HVAC equipment is activated, the blower recycles indoor air and deposits these contaminants into the living area. Regular duct cleaning helps keep the interior of the air handler and ductwork free of dirt and debris, which can lessen the effect of respiratory ailments and improve heating and air conditioning equipment efficiency.
- Plumbing: Our plumbing department is equipped to address any residential, commercial or industrial job, regardless of its complexity. We install and service plumbing appliances, fixtures, gas lines and water heaters. Our plumbers are trained in underground leak detection and certified for partial or complete repiping repairs.
- Electrical: We maintain a complete electrical services division that is certified in every aspect of commercial, residential and industrial electrical installation and repair. Our technicians will identify potential safety issues and recommend upgrades to keep your electrical system operating reliably. Our services include re-wiring, circuit breaker panel upgrades, generator repair and installation and maintenance, data and phone line maintenance, installing outlets and switches, lighting, sign repair and machinery wiring.
- Sewer: We are fully equipped to handle any size job, whether it is residential, commercial, or industrial. Our technicians specialize in power rodding, hydro-jetting, sewer line inspection, preventive maintenance, underground sewer line repair and outside sewer access installation.
Committed to the Customer
Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical provides complete home heating Chicago AC repair, plumbing, electrical, duct cleaning and air conditioning services. We work to keep the critical systems in your home or office operating dependably and economically through an extended service life.
Air Conditioning and Furnace Services Chicagoland, IL
Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical offers a wide array of air conditioning and furnace services for customers in Barrington, Crystal Lake and the surrounding communities. We recognize that businesses and homeowners rely on their HVAC equipment to maintain a comfortable, healthy and energy efficient indoor environment. Our goal is to design a comprehensive strategy that will help keep your heating and cooling system operating dependably and at peak performance over an extended lifecycle. We go the extra mile by offering our customers a 100% Comfort Guarantee that their equipment will last throughout the season. (Note: the 100% Comfort Guarantee is void if recommended service is not completed.)
Heating and Air Conditioner Services
As part of a total care concept, we provide ongoing services that help reduce furnace and AC repair costs while maximizing comfort and minimizing monthly energy expenses. This includes heating and air conditioning maintenance, repair and AC unit replacement.
- Comprehensive Performance Evaluation: Prior to making an equipment recommendation, we conduct a thorough assessment of your furnace and air conditioning system to identify specific deficiencies that negatively impact performance and efficiency. Our audit includes an evaluation of the equipment, the building perimeter and the air distribution system, so we can locate serious deficiencies and identify inexpensive upgrade opportunities.
- Equipment Installation: Every new furnace and AC installation begins with a proper design. We run ACCA Manual J load calculations on every room in the building, so the capacity of the equipment is precisely matched to the load. Our installers then inspect and test the new system several times through the rough-in and completion phases of the job. For furnace and AC unit replacement systems, our technicians inspect the air distribution network to ensure it is free of obstructions and breeches. We work efficiently to complete the job with minimal disruption to the customer’s lifestyle. When the AC installation is finished, we test and air balance the system and remove any remaining job site clutter.
- Repairs: No matter how well-built a furnace or air conditioner may be, all HVAC equipment eventually malfunctions from normal wear and the stress of severe weather. Our NATE-certified and factory-trained technicians are outfitted with the latest diagnostic tools to rapidly locate the cause of the breakdown. Since we carry most common parts in our service vehicles, we can usually complete a furnace or AC repair in a single visit. We honor the equipment warranties of every major manufacturer and offer 24-hour emergency service for catastrophic situations.
- Maintenance Agreements: A commercial or residential maintenance agreement provides a wide array of important HVAC services for all makes and models of equipment. On a seasonal basis, our service techs test and inspect critical system components so that minor problems can be identified and corrected before they result in an unexpected failure. Plus, all maintenance agreement work is backed by a 100 percent guarantee. *Guarantee is void if recommended service is not completed. For those who are not quite ready for an annual commitment, we suggest a preseason tune-up, which provides many of the same services as a maintenance contract. Click Here to read our Maintenance Checklist.
Complete HVAC Services
Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical is a full-service contractor specializing in furnace and AC unit replacement, new equipment installation, comprehensive repair and total maintenance. We offer complete solutions for every type of heating and cooling challenge.