Meet the Black Diamond Team Chicagoland, IL
Everyone on our team plays a crucial role in the service delivery process, and at Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical, we know that we’re only as good as our people. That’s why the Black Diamond staff consists of highly-qualified professionals who excel at what they do. Our home comfort solutions team can’t be beat, and we know our residential and commercial customers would agree. We’ve been meeting the HVAC, plumbing and electrical needs of suburban Chicago since 1999, and we look forward to many more years of satisfying customer service.
With Black Diamond, you can expect:
- Friendly Employees on The Job 24/7: We’re here for you 24/7; we work around the clock, even on weekends and holidays. If your sump pump goes out in the middle of the night, we’ll get you a technician. If your A/C goes out at 2am on the hottest night, we’ll be there for you. When you call for help, your call will always be answered by one of us. We don’t direct your call to voice mail or make you wait around for a call-back no matter what time of day or night you call.
- NATE-Certified HVAC Specialists: The Black Diamond staff includes NATE-certified Specialists who have demonstrated superior skills. Short for North American Technician Excellence, NATE is a non-profit HVAC certification organization founded in 1997. It’s the largest HVAC certification agency in the U.S., and it’s owned and operated by HVAC professionals. NATE tests technical skill levels and grants certification for different levels of expertise.
- Ongoing In-House Training: We consider ongoing training a vital part of delivering high-quality service. In our state-of-the-art facility in suburban Chicago, our technicians keep their skill levels sharp and attend classes to stay on top of new technologies and industry developments.
- NADCA-Certified Duct Cleaning Services: Black Diamond Plumbing and Mechanical is a NADCA-Certified duct cleaning service. NADCA stands for the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, a non-profit organization serving the HVAC inspection and maintenance industry. As a member of NADCA, you can count on our Home Comfort Solutions Team to clean your ductwork properly and thoroughly.
- Licensed Electricians: We ensure that each of our electricians is licensed and partakes in continuing education even though there is no official state license for electricians. We do this to add credibility to our expertise and keep our electricians up-to-date on the latest code, techniques and materials in the industry.
- Illinois Plumbing Consultants: Our apprentice and licensed plumbers receive training from Illinois Plumbing Consultants (IPC). This educational organization provides hands-on training based on the Illinois Plumbing Code.
- Licensed Plumbers: All of our professional plumbers are licensed in the state of Illinois and have a minimum of 4 years apprenticeship. Every Black Diamond plumber also completes a certain number of continuing education hours each year.