SEEKING PROJECT PLUMBERS!
Hours: Monday-Friday, occasional Saturday's
WHY WORK FOR BLACK DIAMOND??
- Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in Illinois” for 7 years in a row!
- Best in the industry Employee Benefit Packages, WE APPRECIATE YOU!
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays! *Up to 5 weeks!*
- Company vehicles that you get to TAKE HOME each day & 100% company paid fuel cards
- Company PAID life insurance!
- Planning for your retirement? We'll help and contribute to your 401k!
- Flexible schedules/shifts
…Just to name a few.
Project Plumber Position Summary:
The New Construction Plumber position includes new and remodel construction installs and rough-in's & diagnosis and repair of residential and commercial plumbing needs. The ideal candidate would have knowledge in all aspects of pluming; New Construction, Remodeling, & Service.
Project Plumber Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to read prints/schematics
- Prepare customer requested quotes, bids, and invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Follow time-lines
- Perform store build outs
- Propose equipment repair and replacement options in a professional manner
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds and push/pull equipment up to 150 pounds using a dolly
- Transport equipment and materials to job site, as needed
- Work with various tools, machinery and supplies efficiently
- Detail oriented when given tasks by Supervisors
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both of which are imperative to perform these tasks effectively
- Available for an occasional Saturday, if needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Project Plumber Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Illinois State Plumbing License or Chicago License required
- Knowledge of Illinois Code Book
Project Plumber Benefits:
- Company provided vehicle with fuel package
- Company provided iPhone and iPad
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Continuing Education
- Employee discounts on company-provided services
- On-site training facility for continuous employee development
- Company-provided uniforms
JOIN THE BLACK DIAMOND FAMILY, TODAY!
Click HERE to apply!