How much attention do you give to your HVAC system? Do you focus on reactive maintenance, calling for repairs only when something goes wrong, or do you perform maintenance in a more proactive way? At Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical, we recommend regular HVAC maintenance checks to help limit the emergency repairs and give you a functional, efficient system.
Benefits of Proper HVAC Maintenance
If you have an HVAC system in your home, chances are you want it to last. Modern HVAC equipment includes a variety of complex circuit boards, motors, and moving parts that require regular maintenance to ensure uninterrupted operation. To avoid an unexpected system failure, an air conditioning maintenance agreement is essential. When you give your HVAC system the TLC it deserves and focus on maintenance like you should, you enjoy several benefits. These include:
- Improved efficiency. The Black Diamond team will perform a thorough inspection to ensure that your HVAC system is working as it should. This maximizes efficiency.
- Increased lifespan. If you want your furnace and air conditioning systems to perform many years of accurate service, without many major breakdowns, trust Black Diamond for annual maintenance.
- Fewer major repairs. There’s no denying that HVAC breakdowns are inconvenient and costly, but regular maintenance inspections can find small problems before they escalate to the point of a breakdown.
- Reduced energy bills. Finally, with better efficiency and function comes lowered energy bills. When your system is working at its best, it costs less to run.
Comprehensive Maintenance Checks of Your HVAC System
When you call Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical for HVAC system maintenance, our friendly, professional technicians will carefully check and tune up all aspects of your system. From testing the refrigerant charge on the air conditioner to inspecting and adjusting the ignition system, we will thoroughly maintain your system. Our tune-ups are done at least twice a year, once in the spring for the air conditioner and once in the early fall for the furnace, to ensure accurate, efficient function all year long.
What Is Included in the Maintenance Agreement?
Are you wondering if signing up for the maintenance program will be worth your while? When you become a member of the Crystal Club, there are a number of benefits and advantages you’ll receive:
- One Air Conditioner Precision Tune-Up per Year ($119 Value)*
- One Furnace or Boiler Precision Tune-Up per Year ($119 Value)*
- One Complimentary Water Heater Flush per Year ($125 Value)
- One Multiple-Point Home Inspection per Year ($125 Value)
- One-Year Extended Guaranteed in Addition to Other Existing Guarantees
- Special Product Savings Over the Course of the Year
- Automatic Giveaway Entries Over the Course of the Year
We also take pride in offering the following discounted services:
- 15 % off Any Needed Equipment Repairs
- 10 % off Aeroseal Solutions Duct Cleaning and Sealing
- Earn 2% Reward Annually
- 5 % off Excavations
- 5 % off Whole-House Re-Piping
- 5 % off Generator, AC, and Furnace or Boiler Installs
*Add AC, furnace, or boiler units for an additional $2.00 per month, per unit ($119 Value)
**Annual Generator tune-ups added, starting as low as $20 per unit, per month
Regular, routine HVAC maintenance can help reduce monthly energy costs, improve indoor air quality, and enhance the overall comfort of your home. When you sign up for a maintenance service agreement with Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical, the hassle of scheduling service is behind you. We will call you to ensure we are inspecting your unit before the summer months begin so you have an AC unit that lasts all season long.
About Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical
Why should you call Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical for your HVAC maintenance needs? We are a family-owned and operated company with a dedication to our customers. In fact, we will answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so you can always enjoy a function HVAC system. Our employees go above and beyond, serving our McHenry and Chicagoland area customers well.
Our business focuses on three principles:
- We always answer the phone. Day or night, 365 days a year, your call will always be answered by a Black Diamond employee.
- We do what we say we are going to do. Our professional, prompt technicians will arrive when we promise. With our free estimates and flat-rate pricing, you always know the price before we do the work. No hidden charges, no extra fees.
- We surround ourselves with the best people. We hire professional employees that are willing to help our customers no matter what. With their “whatever it takes” attitude you can rest assured that we’ve got you covered.
Don’t wait! If you’re ready to schedule HVAC maintenance, call 866-350-4793 or fill out a contact form today.