If you’re like many McHenry-area homeowners, you only give thought to your HVAC system when something goes wrong. However, this type of reactive maintenance can actually be a costly way to handle your HVAC system. Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical believes routine HVAC system maintenance is a better solution. By giving your system a little TLC now, you may be able to avoid emergency repairs and high energy bills later.
Curious about HVAC system maintenance? It’s cheaper than you might think. Call 866-350-4793 to learn more.
Save Money by Investing in HVAC Maintenance
Why should you spend money on HVAC maintenance? Your HVAC system is made up of several complex pieces of equipment that include many moving parts and electrical connections. If you neglect their maintenance, you will develop problems that can lead to unexpected and unwanted system failure. But that’s not the only reason that Chicago area homeowners should be investing in HVAC system maintenance. Some of the benefits you will enjoy by putting maintenance first include:
- More efficient operation – A properly maintained system will operate at its most efficient level, helping reduce your energy expenditures.
- Longer lifespan – Get the most years out of your system by keeping it functional and well maintained.
- Less cost for repair – Not only will the system have fewer need for repairs, but with a maintenance check each year, you can spot small problems before they develop into big ones.
- More comfortable home – A maintained system will more evenly heat and cool your home, contributing to your family’s overall comfort.
- Peace of mind – You can enter the heating and cooling season knowing that a trained professional had checked your system top to bottom!
If you’re ready to enjoy these benefits, schedule maintenance with Black Diamond today!
Thorough Inspection of Your HVAC System
At Black Diamond, our team is trained to thoroughly check your HVAC system. When you call for an annual maintenance check, our professional technicians will come to your home to check the system from top to bottom. We will inspect all of the parts, connections, fluid levels, filters, and more! We recommend these system checks at the start of the heating season and then again at the start of the cooling season to keep your family comfortable all year long.
Is it time for maintenance? Call now to schedule your appointment.
Save Money on Maintenance with The Crystal Club
One way in which Black Diamond helps our customers make maintenance a priority, without breaking the bank, is with our Crystal Club maintenance agreement program. As a Crystal Club member, you will get your annual maintenance checks for the lowest price with added benefits and offers. With one low monthly payment, you’ll also get priority scheduling and reduced pricing on repairs. It’s really the most obvious solution to maintaining your HVAC system.
- One Air Conditioner Precision Tune-Up per Year ($119 Value)*
- One Furnace or Boiler Precision Tune-Up per Year ($119 Value)*
- One Complimentary Water Heater Flush per Year ($125 Value)
- One Multiple-Point Home Inspection per Year ($125 Value)
- One-Year Extended Guaranteed in Addition to Other Existing Guarantees
- Special Product Savings Over the Course of the Year
- Automatic Giveaway Entries Over the Course of the Year
We also take pride in offering the following discounted services:
- 15 % off Any Needed Equipment Repairs
- 10 % off Aeroseal Solutions Duct Cleaning and Sealing
- Earn 2% Reward Annually
- 5 % off Excavations
- 5 % off Whole-House Re-Piping
- 5 % off Generator, AC, and Furnace or Boiler Installs
*Add AC, furnace, or boiler units for an additional $2.00 per month, per unit ($119 Value)
**Annual Generator tune-ups added, starting as low as $20 per unit, per month
Regular, routine HVAC maintenance can help reduce monthly energy costs, improve indoor air quality, and enhance the overall comfort of your home. When you sign up for a maintenance service agreement with Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical, the hassle of scheduling service is behind you. We will call you to ensure we are inspecting your unit before the summer months begin so you have an AC unit that lasts all season long.
Black Diamond – The Local HVAC Experts
Black Diamond has been serving the McHenry area for years, offering the services of a family-owned-and-operated company who puts your needs first. Our business focuses on the following principles:
- We always answer the phone – You’ll never get an answering service when you call, and we’re here for you 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We do what we say we will – We’ll arrive on time, provide quality service, and offer flat-rate pricing. There are no surprises with Black Diamond.
- We surround ourselves with the best people – We hire highly trained professionals who are friendly, knowledgeable, and hard-working!
Don’t neglect system maintenance any longer. Contact Black Diamond to take the next step in keeping your home’s heating and cooling systems well maintained.