Over the past few years, researchers have learned more and more about the health effects of indoor air contaminants. Dust mites, mold, mildew, and more can grow inside your air ducts—which leaves you and your family breathing in harmful contaminates.
Luckily, if you live in Skokie, you have Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical to clean you air ducts to help remove these harmful contaminates in your home.
Schedule your air duct cleaning in Skokie today with Black Diamond! Give us a call or contact us online to schedule service.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process for Skokie Homes:
Our air duct cleaning service includes the following:
- Initial test of your HVAC system
- Visual assessment of the condition of the ductwork
- Report of any damage found in the duct system
- Thorough cleaning of the entire duct system, according to NADCA standards
- Final test of the HVAC system to make sure it is still operating correctly
When to Schedule Duct Cleaning
If someone in your family is suffering from a respiratory condition, duct cleaning could make good sense as part of an overall plan to reduce triggers in the home. It’s also smart to clean the ductwork after a new home is built and after major remodeling projects to get rid of construction dust. Furthermore, consider duct cleaning if rodents or pests have infiltrated the ductwork, if water has gotten into the ducting or if pet dander or nicotine smoke are in the home.
Our Duct Sealing Process
At Black Diamond, our Skokie duct specialists also offer duct sealing services. Our state-of-the-art equipment along with our proven process can find and fill any hole—small or large. The steps of this process are as follows:
- Inspect system: Before we start any project, we do a thorough check of your ductwork. This check, which includes a computer analysis, reveals the amount of leakage in CFM’s and Sq Inches.
- Find cracks and openings: A specialized blower system holds the dry self-sealing particles suspended inside the duct while the particles naturally gravitate toward the openings.
- Fill cracks: The special sealant fills the gaps but doesn’t coat the rest of the air duct.
- Analyze results: After the ducts are sealed, we complete a second computer analysis.
When you choose us to seal your leaky ducts, you are not only getting expert service, we also promise you:
- 100 percent satisfaction
- 10-year warranty on the seal
- Affordable pricing
Schedule Skokie Air Duct Cleaning & Sealing with Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical
Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical takes your health seriously. We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, so you can rest assured that we’ll do the job right. Since Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical is also a full-service HVAC company, we are qualified to spot any potential problems with your ductwork and make the necessary repairs so that your ducting will stay clean and perform better. We’re proud to meet the heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs throughout Skokie.
Want to learn more about duct cleaning in Skokie? Give us a call today to schedule service or to speak to a professional.