When it comes to surviving the brutal winters in Illinois, you need a functioning heating system to keep your home warm on the coldest days. If you run into an unexpected problem with your boiler, it’s important that you have it repaired as soon as possible. Though most problems can be repaired by a professional, sometimes it makes more sense to have your system replaced instead.
If you’re in need of boiler replacement service “near me” in McHenry, Crystal Lake, or a surrounding area, give Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical a call. We offer replacement and installation services to those throughout the Chicagoland area, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
For more information on the boiler replacement services we offer in McHenry and the surrounding areas, give us a call now at (866) 350-4793 or contact us online!
When Is It Time to Replace My Boiler?
It can be difficult to decide if you should repair or replace your boiler when it’s acting strangely. If you’re debating which is the best choice for you, read through this list. If you’re experiencing any of the warning signs listed below, replacing your unit is likely your best option.
- Old age – The typical lifespan of a boiler is about 15 years. If your unit is about that age, it’s probably time to start looking to replace it.
- A colder home – If your system doesn’t seem to be heating your home like it used to, there’s likely something wrong that’s beyond basic repairs. You’re better off replacing your boiler instead.
- Yellow burning flame – If your boiler is burning a yellow flame, it could be a sign of carbon monoxide. This could have harmful effects on your health and should be taken care of immediately. Leave your home and call a professional as soon as possible.
- Higher utility costs – Higher utility costs could mean that your boiler is working less efficiently. If that’s the case, you can end up saving money by upgrading your system to a newer model.
- Strange noises, smells, or both – If it’s time for a boiler replacement, you may start to hear strange noises or smell unusual odors. If you hear clunking noises, the pump or fan in your unit may be experiencing typical wear and tear. If you smell a pungent odor, you may be smelling carbon dioxide coming from your boiler. Both of these things are clear indicators that your system needs to be replaced.
- Frequent repairs – If your system is requiring frequent repairs, you’ll end up saving money in the long run by replacing it instead of wasting your money on countless repairs.
DIY Boiler Replacement
Boiler replacement is a complex task that requires skill and knowledge to do well. Trying to install your own boiler will overwhelm you and put your family’s safety at risk. Not only do you run the risk of installing the wrong sized system, which would hurt the performance of your boiler, but you also put your family’s safety at risk. An improperly installed boiler could allow carbon monoxide to build up in your home, which could be a fatal mistake.
Instead, trust the professional boiler installers at Black Diamond. We will properly and safely install your new boiler, so you can be confident that it is ready to serve you well. Whether you are looking for a natural gas boiler, a condensing boiler, or a combi boiler, we have the knowledge and expertise to do the job well.
Financing Your New Boiler
Boiler installation is important to your family’s comfort and safety, but it does represent a sizable investment. While the cost varies depending on the boiler you choose, you are looking at a large investment when you purchase a new boiler and have it installed in your Chicago area home.
At Black Diamond, we want you to be able to get the boiler you need, without struggling with tight budget. that’s why we offer financing options. With our financing, you can pay monthly so you can easily afford to work your new boiler into your budget.
Don’t let a tight budget keep you from getting a new boiler. Talk to Black Diamond about financing options today.
Schedule Boiler Replacement in the McHenry Area with Black Diamond
We understand the importance of having a reliable, functioning boiler in your home to keep you warm during the cold Illinois winter days. In order to ensure that your unit is working at peak performance, we recommend scheduling boiler replacement as soon as you notice one or more of the warning signs listed above.
For top boiler replacement and installation services in the McHenry and Crystal Lake areas, choose Black Diamond. Our team is hand-picked from the finest talent around, and customer service is one of our top priorities. With our help, you can enjoy reliable operation from your unit all year long.
To schedule boiler replacement in your Illinois home, give us a call at (866) 350-4793 or contact us online today!